Monday, May 25, 2009

the cup over-flows

I hope all of you had a great long weekend...I sure did!

Wonderful, praise-worthy news...I have exceeded my fund raising goal of $4700!!!! WOW!

Thanks are in order to ALL of you, and of course to Jesus, through which all things are absolutely possible! There is no other way that that money could have come my way.

Right now I am in full-on preperation mode...there is still so much to do before hand! I got all my shots, finished taking my typhoid meds, and am starting my malaria meds next week. I have my last day of work coming up this Saturday, and my last day of interning at the Ravalli Republic newspaper in Hamilton, MT (until I come back) on the 2nd. I still have some supply shopping to do, lots of reading, preparing short bible discussions, sermons, and stories, among other things...oh yeah, and I have to move out of my room so my subletter can move in! WHEW!

Please continue to pray, pray without ceasing as God calls us to! I have a lot to do, but of course God will take care of me if I continue to trust in Him. Have a blessed week everyone!

-Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment